Legal Finance News
- Surviving an SRA Forensic Investigation Visit
The November edition of ‘Managing for Success’, the magazine of the Law Society's Law Management Section, features an ar...Surviving an SRA Forensic Investigation Visit - read more
- In House Legal CPD Training Offer
During December 2013, January 2014 & February 2014 we have a limited number of dates available where we are offering to ...In House Legal CPD Training Offer - read more
Bespoke Legal Finance Training
~~STOP PRESS~~ During December 2013, January 2104 & February 2014 we have a limited number of dates available where we are offering to deliver any of our ‘off the shelf’ 3 hour SRA Accredited CPD Courses for the substantially discounted price of just £750+VAT. Contact us now for further information including available dates.
Legal Finance Professionals are able to deliver any of our Legal Finance training courses on an in-house basis, at your own premises or preferred venue.
Bespoke Legal Finance training can be arranged for either solicitors or other organisations such as banks, accountants, insurance brokers or software companies as part of a marketing campaign.
In addition, we are also able to provide customised courses designed to meet your own firm's needs. A range of topics can be covered such as:
- The SRA Accounts Rules 2011
- Accounting for Legal Aid Funds
- VAT in the Legal Sector
- Preparing for an SRA Inspection Visit
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Common Compliance Problems
- Money Laundering Regulations 2007
In-house training offers a cost effective CPD solution to law firms of all sizes.
To enquire or book a bespoke Legal Finance training course please call 0845 6500 112 now or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read what some of our clients say about our in-house training:
- “A very comprehensive review of the current and revised SAR rules which was tailored to our firm appropriately. I would certainly recommend Richard for his compliance knowledge and practical application of the rules.” J O'Reilly, Finance Manager, Dewey & leBoeuf
- “The Warwickshire Law Society is a Law Society accredited course provider, and as such we pride ourselves on only using lecturers that are knowledgeable and experienced in the art of lecturing. It is sometimes difficult to find lecturers that have these two attributes, but Richard Lane certainly fits the bill. Richard has presented a number of courses for the Society over the past couple of years, from Money Laundering, Solicitors‘ Accounts Rules 1998, VAT and How to Survive an SRA Inspection. All have been well received, with delegates appreciating Richard’s lively and interactive manner. Richard has built up an excellent following from local firms and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to any law firm that wishes to set up their own ‘in house’ training; he will not only understand your requirements, but tailor your training and deliver it accordingly.” Laramie O'Sullivan, the Administrator of The Warwickshire Law Society
- “This is the 3rd year that we have engaged Richard Lane of Legal Finance Professionals to provide in house training on the Solicitors Accounts Rules 1998. The course is very practical in terms of application of the rules and caters well for all levels of fee earning staff. Richard is able to combine his own experience at the SRA in offering solutions to managing issues of risk and compliance and has tailored courses to our specific needs. He manages to inspire an interest in the rules (which can hardly be easy!) by engaging fee earners and partners in lively debate and an entertaining delivery. It is thoroughly enjoyable as well as informative and practical.” CW, Managing Partner Midlands law firm