Legal Finance News
- New COLP CPD Training Course Launched
We are delighted to announce the launch of a new SRA accredited CPD training course for COLPs.New COLP CPD Training Course Launched - read more
- COLP and COFA Support Service
Legal Finance Professionals Limited offer a dedicated support service for those appointed as a firm's Compliance Officer...COLP and COFA Support Service - read more
Bespoke Legal Finance Training
Legal Finance Professionals are able to deliver any of our Legal Finance training courses on an in-house basis, at your own premises or preferred venue.
Bespoke Legal Finance training can be arranged for either solicitors or other organisations such as banks, accountants, insurance brokers or software companies as part of a marketing campaign.
In addition, we are also able to provide customised courses designed to meet your own firm's needs. A range of topics can be covered such as:
- The Solicitors' Accounts Rules
- Accounting for Legal Aid Funds
- Preparing for an SRA Inspection Visit
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Common Problem Areas
- Money Laundering Regulations 2007
In-house training offers a cost effective CPD solution to law firms of all sizes.
To enquire or book a bespoke Legal Finance training course please call 0845 6500 112 now or email email@example.com.
Read what some of our clients say about our in-house training:
- “A very comprehensive review of the current and revised SAR rules which was tailored to our firm appropriately. I would certainly recommend Richard for his compliance knowledge and practical application of the rules.” J O'Reilly, Finance Manager, Dewey & leBoeuf
- “The Warwickshire Law Society is a Law Society accredited course provider, and as such we pride ourselves on only using lecturers that are knowledgeable and experienced in the art of lecturing. It is sometimes difficult to find lecturers that have these two attributes, but Richard Lane certainly fits the bill. Richard has presented a number of courses for the Society over the past couple of years, from Money Laundering, Solicitors‘ Accounts Rules 1998, VAT and How to Survive an SRA Inspection. All have been well received, with delegates appreciating Richard’s lively and interactive manner. Richard has built up an excellent following from local firms and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to any law firm that wishes to set up their own ‘in house’ training; he will not only understand your requirements, but tailor your training and deliver it accordingly.” Laramie O'Sullivan, the Administrator of The Warwickshire Law Society
- “This is the 3rd year that we have engaged Richard Lane of Legal Finance Professionals to provide in house training on the Solicitors Accounts Rules 1998. The course is very practical in terms of application of the rules and caters well for all levels of fee earning staff. Richard is able to combine his own experience at the SRA in offering solutions to managing issues of risk and compliance and has tailored courses to our specific needs. He manages to inspire an interest in the rules (which can hardly be easy!) by engaging fee earners and partners in lively debate and an entertaining delivery. It is thoroughly enjoyable as well as informative and practical.” CW, Managing Partner Midlands law firm