Legal Finance News
- Residual Client Ledger Balances Help
If your firm has a problem with residual client ledger balances, there are various ways in which we can help and provide...Residual Client Ledger Balances Help - read more
- SRA Accounts Rules No Changes Before 2018 at the Earliest
At the SRA's COLP & COFA Conference held last month at the National Motor Cycle Museum in Solihull, the SRA announced th...SRA Accounts Rules No Changes Before 2018 at the Earliest - read more
Legal Regulatory and Compliance Training & Consultancy
Legal Finance Professionals is a leading UK provider of accredited CPD training courses for Solicitors, Licensed Conveyancers and Accountants offering a range of regulatory and compliance related courses including SRA Accounts Rules 2011 (formerly Solicitors' Accounts Rules 1998), SRA Handbook 2011 (incorporating the new SRA Code of Conduct 2011 for Solicitors), the role of COFA and COLP and Money Laundering Regulations 2007. We can deliver any of our courses in-house or we can design and deliver bespoke training courses which meet your precise needs. Additionally, we can assist firms through the provision of a range of consultancy services
Legal Finance Professionals provide:
- Legal finance training offering a schedule of CPD training courses throughout England & Wales
- Bespoke regulatory and compliance training delivered in-house can offer a cost effective training solution for the larger firms
- Regulatory and compliance consultancy services for solicitors subject to investigation by the SRA or just looking for the peace of mind that an SRA Compliance Health Check can bring.
- COLP and COFA Support Service which provides support and advice to those acting in compliance roles as well as a range of other benefits.