Legal Finance News
- Money Laundering Regulations 2017: Are You Ready?
With the new Money Laundering Regulations 2017 soon to become law, is your firm ready?Money Laundering Regulations 2017: Are You Ready? - read more
- Residual Client Ledger Balances Help
If your firm has a problem with residual client ledger balances, there are various ways in which we can help and provide...Residual Client Ledger Balances Help - read more
Legal Regulatory and Compliance Training & Consultancy
Legal Finance Professionals is a leading UK provider of accredited CPD training courses for Solicitors, Licensed Conveyancers and Accountants offering a range of regulatory and compliance related courses including SRA Accounts Rules 2011 (formerly Solicitors' Accounts Rules 1998), SRA Handbook 2011 (incorporating the new SRA Code of Conduct 2011 for Solicitors), the role of COFA and COLP and Money Laundering Regulations 2007. We can deliver any of our courses in-house or we can design and deliver bespoke training courses which meet your precise needs. Additionally, we specialise in the recruitment of Legal Cashiers, other finance staff and compliance staff, including Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration (COFA) roles. We can also assist firms through the provision of a range of consultancy services
Legal Finance Professionals provide:
- Legal finance training offering a schedule of CPD training courses throughout England & Wales
- Bespoke regulatory and compliance training delivered in-house can offer a cost effective training solution for the larger firms
- Legal Finance Recruitment for those firms looking to recruit a Legal Cashier, Compliance Officer or other finance staff.
- Regulatory and compliance consultancy services for solicitors subject to investigation by the SRA or just looking for the peace of mind that an SRA Compliance Health Check can bring.
- COLP and COFA Support Service which provides support and advice to those acting in compliance roles as well as a range of other benefits.